This product received the Japan Stationery Award, Design Category Excellence Award
This notebook was originally part of the April 2020 stationery box.
(loosely translated from Japanese to English):
1. Pleasantly “write”In order to achieve a comfortable writing feeling that is not too smooth with any writing instrument. Made from Japanese paper by the Echizen craftsman. Fountain pen, pencil, ballpoint pen...Please enjoy with your favorite writing instrument.
2. "Write Big". Full-flat design that allows a large writing space. The "thread binding" used in the notebook allows the page to open 180° without pressing it by hand.
3. Write for long periods. The color that prevents dirt on the edge is called "Koguchi Nuri", Crafted by hand, each book is finished by hand.
4. Free to "write". For your "free writing"; consciously aware not to add lines on the page to encourage writing. However, freedom is sometimes inconvenient. We also prepared an underlay (writing board) that supports "writing".
5. This notebook is only for you. The serial number printed on each book makes "SOSHI" a unique notebook for you.
Number of pages: 96 pages
A5 Slim : Size 210×130mm
A6 Slim : Size 148× 90mm
Material: Japanese paper
Bookbinding: Over binding bookbinding
Note: With vinyl cover, product description, underlay laminated writing board included (6 mm horizontal ruled line, 5 mm grid, 12 mm vertical meridian)
Please allow up to 7 business days for processing. We are currently only shipping to those countries not under the Japan Post mail suspension.
Important update regarding shipping delays, read more here.