Nombre - Necktie x mizushima JIZAI Clear Stamp SANPOMICHI [STJ-Z-SP_2]
A set of clear stamps with lovely illustrations by Necktie.
The set contains various parts inspired by animals, plants, and flowers encountered while taking a walk.
Combine a basket and a girl or some fruit to create a harvest scene, or put a backpack and a hat on the side to make a taking a break scene.
It looks cute when stamped with 1 part, but it can also be nice if you combine two or three parts to create various scenes.
*SANPOMICHI means "walking path" in Japanese.
The set contains:
-2 stamp sheets (23 stamp parts)
-2 Acrylic block
· Rubber parts return to be adhesive by washing them.
· If you do not use it soon, wipe the stamp when you finish using it.
· When using, we recommend that you use rubber gloves.
· Please keep away from direct sunlight and high temperature.
· Please be careful not to cut rubber parts when removing them from the sheet.
· It may degenerate if solvent ink or cleaner is attached for a long time.
Item Description size:
size: Stamp surface: 6~20×6~31mm / Acrylic block: 37×50mm / Box：65×100×H25mm