Soramame Stamp Inks by Tsukineko
Portable and easy to carry ink pads. Pop them onto your fingertips and get inking away!
Product Specifications by Tsukineko
◆ Apply on: Absorbing surface of cloth, wood (unpainted), plain paper, Japanese paper, leather (nume), unglazed (terracotta), etc.
◆ Drying time: Heating 15 seconds or more (iron, dryer, embossed heater) Material, climate and other conditions and ink "Depends on the color.
◆ Embossing: Possible with paper.
* When using for fabric, be sure to heat it with an iron etc. from the top of the patch. The optimum temperature for cotton is 15 seconds or more, and if the temperature is lower than this, the washing resistance will be weakened.
* After fixing, the color will not fade easily even after washing (depending on the fabric).
* For wood and terracotta, dry with a dryer.
* The ink can be removed with water before it dries. (Color may remain).
* Ink: Versa Craft (pigment ink)
* Acid free
* Made in Japan
Please allow up to 7 business days for processing. FedEx or DHL Express shipping options are available for worldwide shipping. We are currently only shipping via Japan Post to those countries not under the Japan Post mail suspension.
Important update regarding shipping delays, read more here.
Any questions, please email: hello@